YurakuenRestaurant, $$$$, Japanese, Manila
Opens at: 11:00keyboard_arrow_down
Wed - Sun
- Mon 07:00-10:00
- +632 8528 3000 ext. 1127
- Diamond Hotel Philippines Roxas Blvd. cor. Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila
- Private RoomDisplay when Private Room checked
- Accept Credit CardYes
- Dress CodeYes
- Vegetarian DishYes
- Bring Your Own BottleNo
- CorkagePHP 1/ML (Standard Drinks); PHP 2/ML (Alcoholic/Premium drinks)
- Smoking AreaYes
- Car ValetYes
While the country’s dining scene is brimming with Japanese restaurants, it is still nice to go back to one of the longstanding ones like Yurakuen.
• You can never go wrong with the freshest, plumpest salmon sashimi. But if you want to try a variety, opt for the set of nine kinds of sashimi and assorted sushi. The plating alone is mind-blowing.
• Go for the succulent beef Wagyu teppanyaki and delight in buttery cubes of meat paired with Japanese fried rice. Guilt-free options are salmon and scallops, which are just as delectable. Such a treat!
• Desserts are kept simple. Go for the classic baked cheesecake ice cream or a macaron or two that can be cross-ordered from the hotel’s pastry shop.